Boho Stars Cape Pattern Release

Cherry Heart: Close up of Boho Stars Cape neck line

It's here, it's here, it's here!

I'm a little bit excited, can you tell?  Ok, so it's kind of obvious but really you've been so kind in sharing your enthusiasm for this one that I can't help but think maybe some of you will be excited with me.  I hope so.

It seems a long time ago that the original idea for this eclectic cape floated its way into my head.  Something I always seem to be saying lately but I suppose that's the way it goes.  It does undoubtedly take a while to see a pattern through from those preliminary, experimental stages to something that will actually be read and make some kind of sense to another crocheter.  It's a fascinating process and I love to see it come together.

As usual, I have thanks to give out too.  An essential step along the way is getting my patterns tested.  Sure, I can write something that'll make sense to me and my way of thinking, but what about the rest of the world?  That's where my wonderful testers come in.

I've had some great testers to work with and this time I was so lucky with my willing volunteers.  It is always the most bizarre thing to see your creation come to life in someone else's hands and I'm amazed (and relieved) to see it every time.   My testers have made the most beautiful capes, I hope you'll take a moment to check out the Boho Stars Ravelry Project Pages and give them some love there as they've done an amazing job and have each achieved such a beautiful and unique effect.

So a huge thank you to Joyce, Christy and Sharon for all their hard work.

Close up detail shot of stars and v-stitch neckline

Bottom detail of cape

Cherry Heart:  Boho Stars Cape


✩ ✫ ✯     B O H O   S T A R S   C A P E     ✯ ✫ ✩ 

by Sandra Paul

More information and pattern details:

Boho Stars

✩ ✫ ✯ ✯ ✫ ✩ 


Thank you so much for all your wonderful support and I hope you enjoy my patterns.

And as always, if you have any pattern questions, queries, or if you just want to come and share your lovely projects for us to ooh and ahh over, please do come along to the Ravelry Group:

 Cherry Heart's Cozy Corner

I'd love to see you there!

S x




Comments

  1. Yay, I've been so excited to see this one appear too. I'm off to find out more... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very beautiful cape Sandra and I'm excited with you - wonderful bright cheery colours and it drapes around your shoulders perfectly. Well done! xoJoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the release of this lovely pattern!!! Off I go to purchase it!! Have a great summer, Sandra, Pati xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the release of this fantastic pattern. I'm adding it to my list of things I WILL make. Thanks! J9 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a pretty little thing. Well done, lass. Another winner. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see others' interpretations as well. Well done you for getting the pattern done, I know it will be very popular. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! It is such a fabulous cape! Well done getting the pattern together. I seem to have a hard time getting my patterns out of my head on paper... Love this cape.
    Xxx
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Pati, I hope you love making it! :)

    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s great to see what the others did with it isn’t it? Thanks so much!

    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much sweet Annette! I know exactly what you mean about that, but I think it’s getting a little bit easier now. I’m getting better at sampling and making notes as I go!

    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I admire the fact that you had the penitence to sit down and count, count and count stitches and figure out the whole pattern!! It's something I sometimes think about, but have never done. I like to make original pieces, out of my head, but so far I have never written enything down!! I liked some of the other colour combo's on ravelry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a happy looking cape... gorgeous! Love the colours too

    ReplyDelete