Podcast Episode 36




Show Notes


YARNDALE

My 'Retreating to Yarndale' post

Dave's Grassington to Skipton walk video

: :

VLOGTOBER

I'm really enjoying this year's vlogtober podcasts!
Here's links to the one's I'm watching but I'd love to hear if you have any to receommend.

Vlogtober- Little Drops of Wonderful by Ali
Yarngasm Vlogtober by Kristen (Voolenvine)

: :




#SpicierLifeCAL

Now on!

Find out all the information you need and get the pattern downloads
on the Spicier Life Page

Yarn Packs available from Black Sheep Wools




: :   DONE   : :


Socks for My Girl

Ravelry Page
Yarn: Stylecraft Head Over Heels in Sugar Loaf (3105)



Molly Weasley Mitts

Ravelry Page


Yarn: Nomadic Yarns Trusty Sock in Molly Weasley

: :


: :   DOING   : :


 

Strictly Socks

Ravelry Project Page


Pattern: Made up, sorry!
Yarn: 'B Sides and Rarities' by A Homespun House

I'm taking part in the #Strictly2017Socks KAL

Hosted by Ali from Little Drops of Wonderful

Find out more in Episode 21



Blanket With No Name

Ravelry Project Page

Pattern:  From my Nan, note sure of the name!
Yarn: Stylecraft Special DK

: :



: :   INCOMING GOODIES   : :





Halloween Bag
Hand dyed woven merino fabric bag in 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'
Little Smile base (75% Superwash Merino / 25% Silk) in 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'
by
Sam of Betsy Makes



Smooth Talker Silver base (75% Merino, 20% Nylon, 5% Stellina) in 'Hey June' 
by



: :


#Stylecraft Blogstars

S x



#CherryHeart

SUBSCRIBE:

   

Comments

  1. My favourite vlogtobers are Voolenvine's and Little Drops Of Wonderful. Also enjoying Tea and Possibilities who is also doing vlogtober, her podcast is nice too. Other knitting podcasters doing vlogtober are Nordic Stitches, Emmy Couture, Fairy knitting and Bad Wolf Girl sits and knits.The Kniting Expat has been doing some vlog type podcasting which I have been enjoying a lot. I have also been liking Sew over it where she has done some vlog type filming or her other channel Lisa comfort, where I particularly liked the holiday vlogs when she went to Switzerland and to Yorkshire.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fabulous list, thank you so much! I shall definitely be checking these out.

      S x

      Delete
  2. Just had to do some birthday knitting today - Mum's birthday is at the weekend - and so lovely that you could keep me company! Love your new blanket, and rather dreamy a wee bit knitty yarn...

    ReplyDelete