Shameless request for votes!


Hello everyone!

This is just a very quick and very cheeky post today because I've only popped along here in a shameless bid to increase my chances of winning the dotcomgiftshop Blog Awards by asking you, if you didn't mind awfully, to vote for me?

There are a few different categories you can vote for, I'm nominated for 'Best Craft Blog' I think, which is rather fabulous in itself to be honest.  But if you did quite like my little blog and you didn't mind popping along to say so, then I'd be mighty grateful to you, yes siree I would!

VOTE NOW


Thanks my lovelies!



S x



#CherryHeart

SUBSCRIBE:

   

Comments

  1. You are definitely my favorite blogger of all time.... So I am so glad you asked because I had no idea there was a contest or where to vote - so thank you. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a most wonderful comment, thank you so, so much!! <3

      S x

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I've voted for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy to have voted for you. I do hope you have a very much deserved win. Your blog is so nice to visit and your designs are so beautiful. Definitely true to say you are my favourite blogger (and podcaster too). Without doubt your crochet is the nicest online. Thank you for all your hard work in sharing it with us. Best of luck!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that is so kind of you to say!! You'll get me blushing over here! ;)

      S x

      Delete
  4. Well done you! Shall pop over now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunnie Mitchell here (NE Scotland) to say I've just ticked the Cherry Heart box:) No-brainer, really - you are my favourite craft blog! Thank-you again for being the blogger who finally taught me to crochet in the round, and a new thank-you for reminding me I've wanted to learn tatting since 1962. thanks to your linking Ring O'Tatters (previous post) I discovered needle tatting and am now beyond stuck in making tatted edgings, mats, more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, that's so kind of you! So glad you've gone for it with the tatting, it was great to give it a go, I had no idea how it worked before at all!

      S x

      Delete
  6. I voted for you because I think you are awesome and I just love your blog. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete