Sharing my Top Tips


Quite some time ago now, I started up a little sister site to this Cherry Heart blog of mine, called 'Crochet Corner'.  It's a kind of 'How To' repository for all kinds of handy crochet know how.  I have photo tutorials for all the main stitches there, as well as a lot of useful techniques and a few basic patterns too.

I also started a 'Top Tips' section way back in 2016 and added a post all about ways of 'Keeping Granny Squares Straight'.  I'd always planned to share more of these tips with you, but one thing nearly always leads to another and, well, here we are.

Anyway, the other day I found sitting in drafts another little post full of Top Tips.  This one was all about how I usually make the arduous task of working into pesky starting chains an altogether easier and more pleasant experience.  So I thought I may as well dally no longer and let it out into the world.

I've popped over on the Crochet Corner site for you,  the link is below.

I hope you find it useful!




S x



#CherryHeart

SUBSCRIBE:

 

Comments

  1. Very useful! Look forward to more top tips x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top tips! Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! It is always - for me - the worst part of any crochet project and something that must be got out of the way. Thank you for sharing all your tips. I've yet to try a foundationless chain but I want to give that a go. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great tips in there! I hate crocheting that first row into the starting chain! (Who doesn't?!) I'll usually do a foundationless chain if I can, but sometimes I might think a proper chain is better (depending on what I'm making) - so it's great to have these tips to refer to! x

    ReplyDelete