Podcast Episode 50





Show Notes

: :   CHERRY HEART MAKE ALONG   -   WINNERS   : :

#CherryHeartMAL

The winners have been announced!
(See podcast)

A huge thank you to everyone who took part and to everyone who so kindly donated a prize!


Prize 1
Project bag from Darlene of  Bags by Awesome Grannie on Etsy
2 hanks of Audine Yarn by KnitCrate
1 skein of Head over Heels Boho yarn  by Stylecraft
Granny Square pin from Claudia of Crochet Luna on Etsy



Prize 2
Pouch bag from Lynn of Stitching Fairy Crafts on Etsy
1 gradient Whirl by Schjeepes
I skein of Head over Heels yarn  by Stylecraft
Bride by the Sea Shawl from Jenn of Jennsheelen.com


Prize 3
A hank of semi-solid yarn from Erin of Holland Handmade
A skein of Head over Heels Boho yarn  by Stylecraft
The Only Way is Up Cowl from Naomi of Cosy Cute Knits



Prize 4
A hank of from Regina of Herbstblatt Regina
A skein of Head over Heels yarn  by Stylecraft
Springtime Melody Shawl from Jenn of Jennsheelen.com


Prize 5
Two hanks of Luma yarn by the Fibre Co
A skein of Head of Heels yarn by Stylecraft


: :   DONE   : :



Getting Ziggy Squared
"Essence of Unicorn" blanket

Ravelry Page

Pattern will be coming once it's ready!



'Princess' Twirls Socks

Ravelry Page




Wildflowers Embroidered Bag

Bag made using my Stocky Sock Bag Pattern
Embroidery design by And Other Adventures


Rainbow Stocky Sock Bag

Based on my Stocky Sock Bag Pattern
(Pattern doesn't include instructions for the rainbow stripes.)



: :  DOING   : :


White Shawl Thingy

Ravelry Page


: :   PIPs   : :



Clamshell Blanket

Available in Homespun Magazine

Now available to purchase online: Clamshell Blanket Pattern




Stocky Sock Bags

OUT NOW!




: :  INCOMING GOODIES : :


Be Brave Pin


: :   POD LOVE   : :

Biffsugar Podcast by Alison




S x



#CherryHeart

SUBSCRIBE:

 

Comments

  1. Get outta here!!!I can't believe I won a prize! I was so enjoying reading this post first then I went back to view the podcast and thought 'I wonder who the lucky winners of all that yarny goodness are?' and one of them was me!! Thank you so much Sandra, I'm beyond delighted!! This has been a great post filled with such beautiful things, thank you for sharing it all with us. I was chuckling at the look on your face when the neighbours dog was barking!!Have a great weekend. Mine's just got off to a great start!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra,
    Love watching your podcasts. I watched this one yesterday in the garden, working on my frida's flowers blanket (which I started 2 years ago). I love love love your unicorn blanket. It looks amazing.
    Have a great weekend.

    Sweet greetings,
    Emily
    (casacreaemilia.blogspot.nl)

    ReplyDelete