Easing into Vlogmas


I thought maybe I should probably mention here, the fact that I'm having a little go at 'Vlogmas' this year!

I don't know if you will have heard of the phenomenon that is Vlogmas, but it's a podcasting thing.  Well that is to say, a video podcast thing anyway and I thought I'd have a little go at it this year.

It's a bit different to the usual podcast format, the vlog style is much shorter and more 'fly on the wall' than a regular podcast episode, and so I wasn't sure if it would suit me.  But you know how it goes, I see them all popping up in my subscriptions and I love watching them so much that I just couldn't help being tempted into joining in too.

So I've made a little start on mine.  The idea is really to do a little bit of vlogging and post a video each day in run up to Christmas, but the every day part was a little daunting to me.  So I'm going to do it slightly different and just have a 'bit' of Vlogmas.  Meaning I'll post some here and there, when I can.  Typical me, I do love to ease myself into things slowly and gently!

So far I have posted a couple of videos, so if you think it sounds like something you might fancy taking a look at, here's the link to my Vlogmas playlist and the first video for you...



Cherry Heart's a 'bit' of Vlogmas




S x



#CherryHeart

SUBSCRIBE:

 


PS - I'm so sorry but commenting on Blogger has been a bit hit and miss lately.  Please be aware that unless you see 'your comment will be visible after approval' after you press publish, I won't get your lovely message, which is sad.  If you are having trouble, you can leave your comment here instead.

Comments

  1. Loved your Vlogma! You have such a great Christmas mug collection! ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your vlogmas has been wonderful. Very Christmas-sy, cosy and nice. Your tree is simply dazzling. I love colourful pretty trees and yours is just gorgeous. Lovely seeing little Bertie playing like a cat too! Enjoying all the things you showed us, in this video and the first one which I really enjoyed watching. Really appreciate you taking time out for doing it. I love watching all the vlogmas videos and yours has gone straight to the top of my favourites. Anything goes for vlogmas, so don't worry about what you should or shouldn't include. So happy to see you participating this year. Thank you :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much for this, I really appreciate it as I wasn't at all sure if I should go for it or not! I really love watching all the vlogmas vids too, love the atmosphere and seeing the different traditions around the world. ❤️❤️

      Delete
  3. I love your vlogmas. Really nice to see how you start Advent and christmas.
    Have a nice day.

    sweet greetings,
    Emily
    (casacreaemilia.blogspot.nl)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love a vlogmas episode or two... and now I can add yours to the must catch up with list! Oh so festive - lovely. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete