SUBSCRIBE:

24 February 2010

Garden Tie-Backs



Ok, so it's been ages.....
Time just seems to pass by so quickly and here it is nearly six months since my last post.  This time I shall learn my lesson and not promise to post more regularly, although I really do hope that I do!

The good news is, that at least I'm here with a lovely new free pattern for you all.  Some pretty tie-backs that I made for our garden room


The pattern can be found in the Cherry Heart Boutique, on the 'Crochet' page

It's written with English crochet directions but I included information about American terms so that you will be able to translate.

Any problems with the pattern, please do let me know...

21 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty! Very original! Thanks for the pattern.
    http://minivanlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous!! Tanks for sharing the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous tie backs, they looks sooo delicate, jsut right for a garden room and such lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so lovely--and just what I've been looking for for my guest bedroom curtains. Thank you for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. It's cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute project, thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really pretty! I'll have to make some when I make new curtains for my living room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I would love to link to this pattern if you didn't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fresh and lovely, thanks!
    -Perry-

    ReplyDelete
  10. curtain tie-backs

    ReplyDelete
  11. curtain tie-backs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marie Elving23 June 2010 16:45

    So cute. I hope I can translate this to the Swedish language.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love these! My friend Susan shared them with me! Thanks for the pattern! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sandra. I love both of your tie back patters! I would love to share them at Tangled Happy next week. So happy to see you there. Wishing you a happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you thank you for the delightful tie-backs. Just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the pattern, its very pretty :) hope to make it soon! - Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sandra, thank you so much for sharing sucha a beauty. It's a very delicate woerk. I'll be adding you to my favorite bloggers. Whant to wish you a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.

    Angélica
    www.becodaangel-artesmanuais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...