Come join me...




...at The Craft Hub, because I'm guest posting today.

The lovely people at Hobby Farms asked if I would contribute some posts for the crafty section of their site, The Craft Hub.  It's a rather handy place for learning all sorts of crafty and practical things.

This month I've contributed a tutorial for this rather nifty apron.  I decided mine would be most useful for keeping tools with me while I wander around doing jobs  in the garden but it's pretty enough and the pockets make it practical enough that you could use it anyhow or anywhere you want to.

Why not pop over and find out how to make one of your own?


S x





My posts, delivered to you...

      RSS      Feedly      Bloglovin'      Email




Comments

  1. I love how you made your apron!! So lovely <3

    http://bittercozitsbutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a guest post. It is a fabulous post and I am very tempted to make myself an apron as soon as my studio allows... It is sadly still a great mess.
    Xxx
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel mooi en handig, zo een schortje voor tuingereedschap!
    groetjes,
    Ymme

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really lovely, very useful and I love the fabrics you've used. Such beautiful muted colours. A triumph! CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very beautiful and useful. I love the way it has three folds so you can store it neatly too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fabric you chose is just perfect for this - so English Summer Garden. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, you will be looking oh so stylish in the garden this summer! So pretty...

    ReplyDelete