Feeling my way...


I've been thinking I really ought to write a post today but truth be told, I don't really feel like I have much to say.  It's only really been two weeks and yet it feels like so much longer.  I feel a bit out of touch with everything, because I have been I guess.  I'm not sure I remember what I've already talked about or where I left off.  I'm sure I had lots to say when I left.

So I'm sort of going through the motions, hoping that it will all come back to me if I do.
I do remember that I haven't really shown you this shawl yet.  Not properly anyway.  I was wearing one version in my May podcast and then I think I showed you this one pre-blocking, so it was a bit of a crumpled heap at the time.

I was supposed to be working on the pattern for it too.  I know I've done most of it but I think there are some finishing touches to be added.  I'd better get back to that too.  See, it's starting to come back to me now..



Hopefully next time I shall be a little more 'with it' and a little less airy fairy for you.
In the meantime, I hope you like the pictures and please do let me know what you've been up to lately.

I've been trying to catch up on blog posts but you know how they do mount up so it'll be nice to hear your news just in case I missed it!



S x




SUBSCRIBE:

   



Comments