Still here...


Hello!

It's been a while hasn't it?  Don't worry, all is well with me, it's just that real life is happening in spades around here at the moment.

I'd planned on taking it a little easy over half-term last week but then events seemed to overtake me a little.   So my normal routine is a bit awry at the moment.  I'm behind on messages, way behind on my blog reading and I haven't even kept up with IG. (Insert shocked emoji face here!)

I'm hoping to be back next week to resume normal blogging service and catch up with you all.

In the meantime, I thought I'd leave you with a picture of these scrummy socks.  I haven't had much time for crafting this week, but if I've snatched a moment, these are what I'm working on and I love them!  The yarn is fantastic, in colour and feel and the pattern is really fun too.  I'm really enjoying them.

(Here's my Ravelry Page for the sock pattern and yarn details, if you're interested.)


S x




SUBSCRIBE:

   



Comments