Taking a break...



The bags are packed.  The  Kindle is charged, the wooden crochet hook is ready to go and I have the list of 'yarn shops in Florida' safely stowed in my bag.

By the time you read this I will be on my way to warm, wet and sunny Orlando.  Maybe I'm in the departure lounge now, or perhaps we have boarded an are about to take off.  We might even be slogging around Disney or splashing in a water park, depending on how long it takes for this to find it's way to you.

Either way, it's going to be a bit of a mammoth trip, what with my little family, my sister's family and my Mum and Dad all along for the ride.  It feels like an adventure of fairly epic proportions!

Needless to say I won't be around for a while and all things bloggy and social will be on hold for a few weeks.  So any questions or comments both here and around the other places that make up my little corner of the internet shall all have to wait till I return I'm afraid.
(I might be about a little on Instagram, or maybe not, we'll see...)

: :

I'll hope to be back at the end of August sometime and will look forward to seeing you then.

In the meantime, enjoy your summer (or winter if that is more appropriate) and your own holidays and I shall see you soon...





S x




SUBSCRIBE:

   



Comments