A Spicier Life Crochet Along


Squeee, I'm so excited!  Are you?

As I mentioned on my last podcast, I've been fit to burst carrying this secret little up and coming project around with me and it feels so good to share it properly with you at last.

Ever since the fun and the really surprising and wonderful success of the Spice of Life CAL which I ran together with Black Sheep Wools, I've been talking with those lovely peeps about the idea of a 'Spice of Life 2' and I'm so happy that we're working together again to be able to bring it this even 'spicier' new blanket and crochet along which we're calling A Spicier Life!

After settling on keeping the ‘spicy’ theme, I’ve taken lots of inspiration from India this time, thinking of the sights and flavours of that fabulous and endlessly interesting country. You’ll see the colour packs this time around have been influenced and named appropriately.

This second blanket is very much the sequel to the first and I think they work really well with each other.  It really carries on from the first blanket, with new stitch patterns to discover and some more new stitches to try.

I really hope you like it!

Please have a little look below where you'll find the 'Introduction' file to download to get you started, information on the yarn packs and there's a little extra podcast I've recorded too...

: :


Pattern Download & Links


You'll be able to find this and all future downloads on my Spicier Life CAL page


Facebook Group
 A Spicier Life Crochet Along

Crochet meet up and chat at Black Sheep Wools
Book Afternoon Tea with Me

Tag to Share
#SpicierLifeCAL

Yarn Packs 


: :  J A I P U R  : : 


Jaipur Yarn Pack in Debbie Bliss Rialto DK




Jaipur Yarn Pack in Stylecraft Special DK



: :   T A J   M A H A L   : :


Taj Mahal Colour Pack in Stylecraft Special DK




: :   B O L L Y W O O D   : :



Bollywood Colour Pack in Stylecraft Special DK



: :


: :   V I D EO   : :

Watch the special podcast about this blanket



#SpicierLifeCAL



S x



#CherryHeart

SUBSCRIBE:

   

Comments

  1. So looking forward to the CAL! Thank you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another CAL! Enjoyed hearing the inspiration behind each colour pack, and oh my the Debbis Bliss collection looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the
    layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
    Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to
    see a nice blog like this one these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Working on 2. However i am a little frustrated that i did not discover that the letter "I" had been skipped in the yarn color chart. I got to the Fans section in part 1 before I discovered this. Oh well...i guess it will be an original. ��

    ReplyDelete