Making My Mind Up


I've said it before and I'll say it again.  You guys are the best!  

You're all so kind to me and I'm so glad that the last post, a tutorial for my African Flower Pincushion seemed to be well received by so many of you.  You give me the warm fuzzies, you really do.  

But what next, that's the question?

I'd really like it if you would help me out.  Give me direction, give me purpose.  What am I talking about? 



It's time to open the poll and see what is the Number One, Top Dog, and generally most popular tutorial/pattern for the month.  I've got a few ideas in the pipeline and this is your chance to boost your favourite to the top.

The Contenders



1. Needle Case
(Tutorial)

Here's one I made for my Nan, but I've also made them for myself.  Pretty easy to knock one up and I could show you how.







2. Mobile Phone Case
(Tutorial)

A few of you have expressed an interest in these handy little pouches.  They are fun to make too!








3. Crochet Basket
(Pattern)

Nice, simple, quick and useful.  Need I say more?









4. Grannie Patches Border
(Tutorial)

A couple of people have asked about the pattern I used for the border of this blanket.  Maybe a tutorial would be a good idea?







5. Stripy Mitts
(Pattern)

I've been a bit of a dark horse here and these haven't appeared on the blog yet.
I've enjoyed wearing them this winter though, so maybe you will too.





Vote now...

I've made a special little poll and you'll find it on my side bar, over on the right-hand side.
Please feel free to pop on over and let me know which one of the choices is most popular with you.  I'll leave it open for maybe a week or so and then when we have a winner, I shall get to work.

I'll never decide on my own after all.



S x


Comments

  1. I tried to cheat and vote for them all because I really,really NEED all of them!...but of course, I couldn't so I hope my very favourite wins!I love your blog and our makes are so colourful. I have based my latest Granny Blanket on one of your colour schemes because I loved it so much. Any chance of a tutorial on the lovely Granny Square Bag which you made? I've worked out the premise of it but can't work out how to attach the handles and the pattern is a pain to call up. I'm done now! Have a good week, Sandra. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say my first choice would be the phone case, but I would love to see all of them as tutorials! Thanks for offering to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all fab projects, I rather like the look of those stripy mitts though, that would be my choice. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all! I really, really do! But I cast my vote for the crocheted bowls:))) Can't wait to see what takes 1st place.
    Love,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love the mitts :-)
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh why do you make me vote lol! I can't choose I can't I cant lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all but I don't have a sewing machine so my vote goes to the adorable baskets. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really hard to decide, but as it is coming up to Spring, the bowls would be nice to put bowls of daffodils and tulips in. Take care. Chel

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to vote! I love the Grannie Patches Border. That's my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Show us the hand warmers...pweeeeeeez? I wuv those!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh, so hard to choose, they are all gorgeous, but I really love the phone case, the basket and the border!! I'm off to vote now, hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun! I missed voting last time...I was too slow lol!
    I don't crochet but am starting to do a bit of sewing....I must chose between the knitting case and the phone case....hmmm....

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the border and the stripy mitts!!!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of them but maybe phone sae is number one. Linda gerig

    ReplyDelete
  15. For me it's a tie between the mobile phone case and the stripey mitts. I love them both and just can't decide! I love visiting your blog; it's such a happy place.

    ReplyDelete
  16. For me it's a tie between the mobile phone case and the stripey mitts. I love them both and can't decide! I love visiting your blog; it's such a happy place.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love every one of them but if I really have to choose....the mitts please? Always wanted a good pattern for those so I can make them for family and friends. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the mobil phone case :) Jolana

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a tough decision! All of them are great.. But I guess that my vote would go for the hand warmers.. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow--what a tough decision to make! All of them are so lovely. But I guess if I can only vote for one, then the hand warmers. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love them all, but I think my fav is the mitts.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  22. The stripey mitts please - they look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute!! Love them all! But really like #3 and #4! :) I voted on the side :) Happy Monday! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mmmm. The baskets please. x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Has to be granny patch border - it's amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ok Sandra I have two votes lol. My first one would be the stripey mitts oh my word i love them. Then my second is the mobile phone case. I so need one for my iphone. Thanks so much for doing this. This is so awesome! Oh your awesome by the way;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh i love that granny border too :( i know i know pick one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Please, please, please - the stripey wrist warmers - LOVE them!! I can wait though - my 7 year old has asked for the baskets too for her bedroom makeover! Well done - and thank you for giving your time so generously, J9 x

    ReplyDelete
  29. The gloves get my vote! They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Well it looks like we really, really want the handwarmers and my vote goes there - but I think these are all so lovely perhaps you'll offer them again as a contender. I'd really like the baskets too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. I vote for the granny square border!!!! That's my favorite. xoRobin❤

    ReplyDelete
  32. Mits! I want to make stripy mits with cute little buttons on... Cute cute cute!
    Annette
    My Rose Valley
    www.myrosevalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. The stripy mits are lovely, beautiful colours. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would love the pattern for the gloves.
    Carynjoyb@aolcom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your message, it's so appreciated!