Let's talk about GDPR!


GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation.  Gosh, that sounds exciting doesn't it?

You've probably had a lot of emails talking about this popping into the inbox lately though and so you might know that this is new legislation to regulate the way our data is managed.

The reason I'm talking to you about this is because as a blogger and seller of digital wares I do occasionally get some personal data about you.  You might leave me a comment or send me a message, or you might sign up to receive my blog posts in your inbox.  You might even buy a pattern from me.

So, I just wanted to let you know that I've updated my 'Terms' page to make it clear what data I might get and what happens to it (nothing!) and also to let you know that you can ask me to remove any data of yours that I may have whenever you like.  If you do want anything deleted, just 'contact me'.

I suspect that you know this, but I also need to let you know that you can also stop receiving my posts in your email inbox at any point by clicking 'unsubscribe now' at the bottom of any email.*



So there we go.  Not one of the most scintillating posts I've ever written, but I hope you at least enjoyed the yarn picture I added at the top to try and make the whole thing bearable!


: :


*To be completely whiter than white, I would have liked to ask you to actively reconfirm your subscription to my blog posts, but as the posts are delivered via a third party (Feedburner), there doesn't seem to be anyway of triggering a 'reconfirm' process.


S x



#CherryHeart

SUBSCRIBE:

 

Comments

  1. So... does this mean we need to resubscribe? or are we good to go by doing nothing? I do love your blog and videos Sandra so no need to unsubscribe me! oxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you don’t need to do anything if you want to stay subscribed! And thank you! 😘😘

      Delete