Christmas Presents - 3rd December

Good morning everyone and welcome to Cherry Heart's Christmas Presents!

It's the 3rd December and time to open the very first advent door and reveal the first pattern and the first special offer too!

Today's new pattern is...


: :

 I originally made these bibs for a magazine commission several years ago from Sirdar acrylic yarn as the brief intended the pattern to be made with some yarn that was to be given away with the magazine.  I really like the idea of a nice home made and re-useable bib though.  I would have loved these when my DD was small and I think they make a great gift.

Although acrylic is very practical and easily washable, which is essential, I also thought it would be nice to make some of these up in cotton.  I think that a nice non-mercerised cotton will be a little more absorbent of spills and maybe even softer next to baby's skin too?


These are nice and simple to make, using only basic stitches and not too much yarn.  You can also make two or three colour versions to help use up smaller amounts.  My favourite part of course is the the little cross stitch motifs which I think add a cute touch, but of course you don't have to bother with those if you don't want to!





: :

🎄 Cherry Heart's Christmas Presents 🎄

Baby Kisses Bibs

Special Christmas Offer

✨ 30% discount ✨




Discount automatically applied at checkout
(Offer available until 8am GMT on 6th December 2019)

UPDATE
The Christmas offer is now finished, but remember to check back for more 'presents'.

#CherryHeartChristmasPresents

: :

Don't forget to come back soon to see the next door open...



S x





#CherryHeart

SUBSCRIBE:

 


I love your comments, but if your browser does not have 'third party cookies' enabled you may not be able to leave one.  If you are having trouble, you can leave your comment here instead.

Comments