Pearly Dots Socks


I'm so pleased with how my latest socks turned out, they were one of those joyful little projects that I enjoyed making too.  The pattern for these is one of mine and it's a brand new one...  I'm calling them my 'Pearly Dot Socks'!

I've actually made a few pairs of these socks now and I think they have to be my favourite to date.  I love the simple but pretty eyelet pattern and that cute cuff just tops it off to a tee for me.  The originals I made with yarn gifted to me from the lovely Kathryn at Crafternoon Treats.  It was a gorgeous new yarn base she was trying out, South Atlantic Silky, which used silk instead of nylon to add some sock worthy strength to the fibres.  It was a beautiful yarn to use, soft as butter, with a delicate sheen from the silk.


Crafternoon Treats Yarn in 'South Sea Pearls'

Wool Barn Yarn in 'Mist'

So, after my usual dithering about with patterns, I'm really pleased to now get this one out there and into the world.  There are three different sizes to choose from and I've also done some photo tutorials to show how to do that delicate picot cuff that I really love against the little dots of the pattern.

I'll pop the link to my pattern page down here for you, where you can find more information as well as the purchasing options for this pattern.  You can get this one from either Ravelry or Love Crafts at the moment.

I really hope you'll enjoy it and I look forward to seeing your makes.

Pattern Link


by Sandra Paul

#PearlyDotSocks
#CherryHeartDesigns


S x



#CherryHeart

SUBSCRIBE:

   

Comments

  1. Stunning!! sooo very pretty!! You must have used really fine yarn. I have tried to crochet cotton socks numerous times and I have never been satisfied with the results. Keep well Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete