Episode 110


Podcast | Watch on You Tube

Show Notes

: :   MA D E   : :

Spice of Life Blanket CAL
Pattern | Spice of Life Blanket
Remixed Colour Scheme | As part of the CAL, I'm giving the colour scheme a fresh new look.  

For all information and the Spice of Life Pattern (Free or Paid version), see the link below:



Flower Garden Quilt Blocks
Pattern | Alice Caroline's Flower Garden BOM (September box)
Fabric | Liberty fabrics, included in the subscription box

Sewn Basket Liner
Pattern | None I'm afraid, just out of my head
Fabric | Cath Kidston cotton duck fabric


: :   M A K I N G   : :

Cropped Whitmoor
Pattern | Whitmoor Sweater by Ami Lowden (@TailoressStudio)
Yarn | 'Florence' DK by Biffsugar Yarns



: :   P I P ' s   : :
(Patterns In Progress)

Painted Anemones
Pattern | OUT NOW on Ravelry (Love Crafts to follow)
Yarn | Scheepjes Stonewashed in...
Moonstone (801), Lepidolite (830), Deep Amethyst (811), Lilac Quartz (818), 
Corundum Ruby (808), Rose Quartz (820), Red Jasper (807), Rhodochrosite (835), 
Obsidian (829), Coral (816), Morganite (834), Yellow Jasper (809), Citrine (817), 
Lemon Quartz (812), New Jade (819), Blue Apatite (805), Amazonite (813), Canada Jade (806)


OUT NOW



: :   I ' M   W E A R I N G   : :

Pattern | Elton Cardigan by Joji Locatelli
Yarn | 'We're Going on a Bear Hunt' 4ply yarn by Birdstreet Yarns

Necklace | by Blue Merlin Makes on Etsy
 
: :


: :   Q U I E T   M O M E N T S   : :

I've been collecting and sharing a few calm and peaceful maker moments and sharing those in my new 'Quiet Moments' vlog videos.  I'm hoping to create a few relaxing and soothing minutes for you to enjoy.  
Here's the ones I have made so far if you'd like to take a look...



S x



#CherryHeart

 SUBSCRIBE 
       

Comments