Episode 111


Podcast | Watch on You Tube

Show Notes

: :   MA D E   : :

Whitmoor Sweater (Cropped)
Pattern | Whitmoor Sweater by Ami Lowden (@TailoressStudio)
Yarn | Biffsugar DK Yarn in 'Florence'

Flower Garden Quilt Blocks
Pattern | Alice Caroline's Flower Garden BOM (October box)
Fabric | Liberty fabrics, included in the subscription box

Pumpkin Placemats
Pattern | None I'm afraid, just out of my head
Fabric | Mixture of fabrics from stash

Snuggly Hot Water Bottle
Pattern | None I'm afraid, just out of my head
Crochet Pompoms - 'Little Balls' by Attic24
Yarn | Grey - Purl Soho Alpaca Pure in Grey Oatmeal
Pink - Eden Cottage Yarns Milburn DK in Althaea & Titus 4ply in Stonecrop held together


: :   M A K I N G   : :


Painted Anemones
Pattern | Painted Anemones by me - OUT NOW on Ravelry (Love Crafts to follow)
Yarn | Scheepjes Stonewashed (See pattern page above for colours)

Niece's School Cardigan
Pattern | Based on Design E from Sirdar booklet 324 (Vintage Snuggly DK Knits)
Yarn | Stylecraft Special DK in Burgandy


: :   P I P ' s   : :
(Patterns In Progress)

None at the moment.


: :   I ' M   W E A R I N G   : :

See 'Whitmoor Sweater' above!
 
: :


: :   Q U I E T   M O M E N T S   : :

I've been collecting and sharing a few calm and peaceful maker moments and sharing those in my new 'Quiet Moments' vlog videos.  I'm hoping to create a few relaxing and soothing minutes for you to enjoy.  
Here's the ones I have made so far if you'd like to take a look...



S x



#CherryHeart

 SUBSCRIBE 
       

Comments

  1. You are doing really well doing so much, all with a bad back. My health is not great and I am very very slow to do everything. I do hope you get full relief from it very soon.

    I always love your podcasts, you always seem such a nice person and I always find you interesting to listen to.

    I absolutely love vlogmas and your Christmassy videos are always a star feature. You never step in the same river twice is the quote I think - so although we think we are going over old ground (and at Christmas we delight in doing just that), there are always different nuances and flavours. Your aesthetic is so beautiful all year round and your Christmas tree is a particular wonder of the vlogmas world. I truly get excited looking forwards to vlogmas. I really hope you will do it this year.

    Your blanket is just gorgeously pretty and a real stunner. I have never knitted a jumper or cardigan, but would love one just like the one you are making your niece, it is the sort my daughter (grown up) likes too. It's very kind of you to continue your family tradition. I hope the numbers all work out! The Whitmore is such a favourite too and I love the Autumnal feel you have given yours.

    Many thanks for sharing.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, yes I'm finding it hard to be as patient as I need to be. It's funny how it sounds wonderful, the idea of being told to rest and not do too much housework and so on, but when it comes to it the reality is quite frustrating! As I'm sure you well know.

    Thank you so much for the kind words about vlogmas! I must admit even the talking about it all again does 'get me in the mood'. And I really like your point about stepping in a river, that is definitely a good way of looking at it actually.

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschöner Quilt! Und ja, Geduld ist so ein Wort ... Ich lese bei einigen einges über slow-time/slow-life. Wie wunderbar ist es, den Moment wirklich zu leben und auch zu genießen.
    Liebste Grüße ... ♥lichst, Gisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful love your work, and very creative blog you have with yarn and crochet and all, i will put your blog on mine so i can find it again. please feel free to visit mine

    ReplyDelete