Episode 112


Podcast | Watch on You Tube

Show Notes

: :   MA D E   : :

Niece's School Cardigan
Pattern | Based on Design E from Sirdar booklet 324 (Vintage Snuggly DK Knits)
Yarn | Stylecraft Special DK in Burgandy

Flower Garden Quilt Blocks
Pattern | Alice Caroline's Flower Garden BOM (October box)
Fabric | Liberty fabrics, included in the subscription box

Painted Anemones
Pattern | Painted Anemones by me - OUT NOW on Ravelry (Love Crafts to follow)
Yarn | Scheepjes Stonewashed (See pattern page above for colours)



: :   M A K I N G   : :

Polesden Wrap
Pattern | Polesden Scarf by Ami Lowden
Yarn | Beehive Yarns Advent Calendar 2022 (DK)
Needles | 5.0 mm


: :   G O O D I E S   : :

Yarn Advent Calendars
Fibre Fox
Loom Wool


: :   P I P ' s   : :
(Patterns In Progress)

None at the moment.


: :   I ' M   W E A R I N G   : :

Nothing handmade this time.
 
: :


: :   Q U I E T   M O M E N T S   : :

I've been collecting and sharing a few calm and peaceful maker moments and sharing those in my new 'Quiet Moments' vlog videos.  I'm hoping to create a few relaxing and soothing minutes for you to enjoy.  
Here's the ones I have made so far if you'd like to take a look...



S x



#CherryHeart

 SUBSCRIBE 
       

Comments

  1. Hi Sandra,
    It was so lovely to watch a new podcast from you. I'm sad to hear about your health issues, I hope they will soon find a solution to help you. I love the projects you're making. And I have fallen in love with the painted anemones blanket. I just love your designs so much, still want to make some shawls. hihi. Lots to do.
    I hope you're feeling okay now.
    Have a lovely day.

    Sweet greetings,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete