Episode 115


Podcast | Watch on You Tube

Show Notes

: :   MA D E   : :

Flower Garden Quilt Blocks 
(Top Assembled)
Pattern | Alice Caroline's Flower Garden BOM
Fabric | Liberty fabrics, included in the subscription box


: :   M A K I N G   : :

Perec Vest
Pattern | Perec Vest by Orlane Sucche of TĂȘte BĂȘche
Yarn | Drops Nord in colour 07
Needles | 4.5mm

Crochet Quilt Planning
Pattern | None as such, but inspired by Therese Hagstedt on Instagram (@tipsytessie)
Yarn | Drops Baby Merino in White and minis and lefts overs from stash
Hook | 3.0mm


: :   P I P ' s   : :
(Patterns In Progress)

Painted Anemones Doilies and Potholders
Pattern | Coming soon!!
(Based on the motifs from my Painted Anemones Blanket)
Yarn | Scheepjes Stonewashed - Cath Kidston Colour Doilies
Stylecraft Bamboo Naturals - Potholders


: :   G O O D I E S   : :

None this time.


: :   I ' M   W E A R I N G   /   B E H I N D   M E   : :

Painted Anemones Blanket
Pattern |  Painted Anemones Blanket by me!
 
: :


: :   Q U I E T   M O M E N T S   : :

I've been collecting and sharing a few calm and peaceful maker moments and sharing those in my new 'Quiet Moments' vlog videos.  I'm hoping to create a few relaxing and soothing minutes for you to enjoy.  
Here's the ones I have made so far if you'd like to take a look...



S x



#CherryHeart

 SUBSCRIBE 
       

Comments