Episode 117


Podcast | Watch on You Tube

Part One - Ep117  |  Part 2 - Ep 118

Show Notes

: :   MA D E   : :

Perec Vest 2 - The V Neck Version!
Pattern | Perec Vest by Orlane Sucche of TĂȘte BĂȘche
Mods | I changed the neck line from a rounded to a V-neck.  My notes here (Rav Link)
Yarn | Drops Nord in colour 03 - Pearl Grey
Needles | 4.5mm

Design Board
Pattern | Design Board by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet

: :

: :   M A K I N G   : :

Crochet Star Quilt
Pattern | None, but inspired by Therese Hagstedt on Instagram (@tipsytessie)
Yarn | Drops Baby Merino in White and minis and lefts overs from stash
Hook | 3.0mm

Also see Part 2!

: :

: :   P I P ' s   : :
(Patterns In Progress)

None right now!

: :

: :   G O O D I E S   : :

None!

: :

: :   I ' M   W E A R I N G   /   B E H I N D   M E   : :

Perec Vest 2
Details above!
 
: :


: :   Q U I E T   M O M E N T S   : :

I've been collecting and sharing a few calm and peaceful maker moments and sharing those in my new 'Quiet Moments' vlog videos.  I'm hoping to create a few relaxing and soothing minutes for you to enjoy.  
Here's the ones I have made so far if you'd like to take a look...



S x



#CherryHeart

 SUBSCRIBE 
       


Comments