Episode 119


Podcast | Watch on You Tube

Show Notes

: :   MA D E   : :

Nothing complete today.

: :

: :   M A K I N G   : :

Crochet Star Quilt
Pattern | Inspired by Therese Hagstedt on Instagram (@tipsytessie)
Yarn | Drops Baby Merino in White and minis and lefts overs from stash
Hook | 3.0mm

Star Quilt Tutorials
Tutorial | Two Colour Granny Square:  Right Handed | Left Handed
Yarn | Stylecraft Belissima and Bambino
Hook | 4mm

Growing Cardigan
Pattern | Growing by Lone Kjeldsen of Hyggestrik.dk
Yarn | Drops Puna in Colour 4 (Taupe)
Needles | 5mm Knit Pro Wooden Interchangables

Liberty Hexie Needle Case
Pattern | English paper piecing 3/4" hexagons together
Fabric | Liberty Leftovers from my Flower Garden Quilt

Flower Garden Quilt
Pattern | Block of the Month Subscription 2021 by Alice Caroline
Fabric | Liberty of London (Came with the subscription)


: :

: :   P I P ' s   : :
(Patterns In Progress)

None at the moment.

: :

: :   G O O D I E S   : :

None today.

: :

: :   I ' M   W E A R I N G   /   B E H I N D   M E   : :

Nothing new today.
 
: :


: :   Q U I E T   M O M E N T S   : :

I've been collecting and sharing a few calm and peaceful maker moments and sharing those in my new 'Quiet Moments' vlog videos.  I'm hoping to create a few relaxing and soothing minutes for you to enjoy.  
Here's the ones I have made so far if you'd like to take a look...



S x



#CherryHeart

 SUBSCRIBE 
       

Comments

  1. Love your quiet moments, wow what an amazing quilt.. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete