Episode | 127


Podcast | Watch on You Tube

Show Notes


: :   M A D E   : :

Cabled Mitts
Pattern | Linda K's Yummy Mummy Mittens by Alexandra E Brinck
Yarn | Coop Knits Socks Yeah in Axinite and Isager Silk Mohair in 62
Tags | From Ellie at Craft House Magic

Sister Mitts
Pattern | Just a plain vanilla tube.  My pattern notes can be found here (Rav link)
Yarn | Holland Handmade in a one of a kind colourway
Tags | From Ellie at Craft House Magic

: :


: :   M A K I N G   : :

Christmas Embroideries
Pattern | The Stitchery Advent  (2020, I think)
Materials | All included with the advent kit
Hoops | 3" hoops from Love Crafts
Fabric | Liberty Fabric from Alice Caroline

Shawl Sampling
Pattern | To be decided, samples being made
Yarn | Beautiful Indigo hand-dyed cotton from Wool and the Forest

Silver Forest Planning
Pattern | Silver Forest by Jennifer Steingass
Yarn | Drops Flora in 02, 03, 04 and either 20 or 24, I haven't decided yet!
Inspired by | Gayna of Tales from Cuckooland on You Tube

: :


: :   P I P ' s   : :
(Patterns In Progress)

Bertie Jumpers!
Pattern | None, but I have written up my pattern notes... read my blog post here
Yarn | Stylecraft Bellissima and Bambino, 
Sirdar Snuggly Cashmere Merino Silk & King Cole Smooth
Colours | As follows...
Bambino - Sage, Soft Pink, Clotted Cream, Denim Dungarees, Blue Mist
Belissima - Rio Red, Smoked Pearl, Double Denim
Sirdar Snuggly - Beanstalk
King Cole Smooth - Sage

Daisy Puffs Blanket
Pattern & Tutorials | For more details so far, see Daisy Puffs Blanket pattern page
Yarn | Stylecraft Bambino & Belissima*
Colours | Clotted Cream, Soft Pink, Heather, Awesome Avocado, Denim Dungarees, 
*Flaming Fuchsia & *Crystal Blue
Also added.... King Cole Cherished in Sunshine and King Cole Smooth in Sage
Hook | 4mm

: :


: :   G O O D I E S   : :
  
Liberty Fabric Bundle from Alice Caroline

: :

: :   W H A T   I ' M   W E A R I N G   /   B E H I N D   M E   : :

Wearing | N/a

Behind Me | Daisy Puffs Blanket, details above.
 
: :


: :   Q U I E T   M O M E N T S   : :

I've been collecting and sharing a few calm and peaceful maker moments and sharing those in my new 'Quiet Moments' vlog videos.  I'm hoping to create a few relaxing and soothing minutes for you to enjoy.  
Here's the ones I have made so far if you'd like to take a look...


: :


S x



#CherryHeart

 SUBSCRIBE 
    

Comments