Episode | 128


Podcast | Watch on You Tube

Show Notes


: :   M A K I N G   : :

Indigo Shawl
Pattern | None, just working from a stitch pattern I found in a stitch dictionary
Yarn | Beautiful Indigo hand-dyed cotton from Wool and the Forest
Hook | 4mm Tulip Etimo

Silver Forest
Pattern | Silver Forest by Jennifer Steingass
Yarn | Drops Flora in 02, 03, 04 and either 24.
Inspired by | Gayna of Tales from Cuckooland on You Tube

Christmas Embroideries - Not shown this week!
Pattern | The Stitchery Advent  (2020, I think)
Materials | All included with the advent kit
Hoops | 3" hoops from Love Crafts
Fabric | Liberty Fabric from Alice Caroline

: :


: :   M A D E   : :

Bertie's Valentine Jumper
Pattern | None, but I have written up the pattern notes 
for the other jumpers I made... read my blog post here
Yarn | Stylecraft Bellissima and Bambino, 

: :


: :   P I P ' s   : :
(Patterns In Progress)

Crochet Star Quilt
Blanket Complete, pattern coming once ready!

Pattern details, as available so far and tutorial links
I'll update this page with more information as I have it.

Daisy Puffs Blanket - On hold for now!
Pattern & Tutorials | For more details so far, see Daisy Puffs Blanket pattern page
Yarn | Stylecraft Bambino & Belissima*
Colours | Clotted Cream, Soft Pink, Heather, Awesome Avocado, Denim Dungarees, 
*Flaming Fuchsia & *Crystal Blue
Also added.... King Cole Cherished in Sunshine and King Cole Smooth in Sage
Hook | 4mm

: :


: :   G O O D I E S   : :
  
A selection of beautiful yarny goodies from a friend of the podcast.
Thank you so, so much!

: :

: :   W H A T   I ' M   W E A R I N G   /   B E H I N D   M E   : :

Wearing | Lace and Fade Box by Joji Locatelli
Yarn | Dandelion and Dogwood in 'Bottle Brush Trees with 'She's Naked' Mohair.

Behind Me | Daisy Puffs Blanket, details above.
 
: :


: :   Q U I E T   M O M E N T S   : :

I've been collecting and sharing a few calm and peaceful maker moments and sharing those in my new 'Quiet Moments' vlog videos.  I'm hoping to create a few relaxing and soothing minutes for you to enjoy.  
Here's the ones I have made so far if you'd like to take a look...


: :


S x



#CherryHeart

 SUBSCRIBE 
    

Comments