Christmas Presents - 13th December

Hooray, it's door opening day again today, I do hope you're enjoying this little advent calendar style idea.

Today's new pattern is...




: :

Another magazine commission originally, and I rather like how this one turned out.  I wore these quite a bit when I got it back from the editor and the rings I still wear quite now.  In fact, I'm feeling like I fancy some more, maybe in some other colours now I say that!

The brief for this one, if I recall correctly, was for something more modern and understated rather than cutesy and pretty.  They also for gold to be incorporated, so I dug out the gold thread, which is always handy but then had the idea of gilding the bowls with a kind of 'dip dye' type effect.  I wasn't at all sure it would work until I tried it, but actually it was easy peasy and I liked that look too.



Anyway, it's a nice easy way to add a little 'bling' to your crochet and a very inexpensive way to add to the jewellery box!  ;)





: :

🎄 Cherry Heart's Christmas Presents 🎄

All That Glitters

Special Christmas Offer

✨ Free for 3 days! ✨




Free coupon automatically applied at checkout
(Offer available until 8am GMT on 17th December 2019)

#CherryHeartChristmasPresents

: :

Don't forget to come back soon to see the next door open...



See the previous patterns...

3rd - Baby Kisses Bibs
6th - Picture Perfect Frames
10th - Palm Leaf Bag

S x





#CherryHeart

SUBSCRIBE:

 


I love your comments, but if your browser does not have 'third party cookies' enabled you may not be able to leave one.  If you are having trouble, you can leave your comment here instead.

Comments